Well, let’s start with truths… The stretch marks are somehow scars, they don’t disappear. However, they can become soft to the point that they are not visible. All women have at some point in their body. The point is not to become more intense. So, we suggest you methods that will help prevent and combat the stretch marks!
Foods That Help Fade Stretch Marks
- Vegetables and liver have vitamin A. This vitamin has antioxidant activity and helps skin elasticity. The more elastic the skin, the harder it is for stretch marks to appear.
- Broccoli, citrus fruits and currants have vitamin C. Vitamin C helps to keep the body strong!
- Soybeans, vegetable oils, whole grains and eggs have vitamin E, which has antioxidant activity and is an ally in terms of skin health.
- Red wine, red fruit juices and red grape peels prevent the production of two enzymes that break down collagen.
- 2 liters of water per day can do the ultimate miracle as they keep the skin hydrated.
Donkey Milk products that can help with stretch marks
Donkey milk is rich in vitamins: A, B1, B2, B6, C, D, E, in minerals: calcium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, zinc, in trace elements and fatty acids. It is also rich in retinol (Vitamin A) which tightens the skin and reduces wrinkles, and helps in wound healing as well as in the production of collagen.
All the ingredients in donkey milk hydrate the skin, boost collagen production and as a result is a perfect natural ingredient for treating stretch marks.
Blended with Shea butter (known for restoring damage, moisturizing, healing and sun blocking), almond oil (rich in vitamins E & K, oleic acid, magnesium and iron) and olive oil the White Donkey body lotion revitalizes and deeply nourishes the skin. The significant amount of donkey milk present on our lotion makes it effective in fighting certain skin conditions such as dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis and dry and itchy skin.
You can apply our body cream every day in your skin, give yourself a massage into the areas with stretch marks and you will see them fade day by day.
Pomegranates contain significant amounts of antioxidants which fight harmful free radicals. According to studies, it has been found that the pomegranates and berries have stronger antioxidant activity at the cellular level, compared with 25 other fruits tested. Simultaneously, pomegranates help fight acne and aid in the treatment of dry skin. Rich in vitamin C, vitamin B5, vitamin K, potassium, calcium, and manganese it helps skin to remain firm and supple.