You’ve probably read some time about the amazing benefits of donkey milk to your skin. Now is the right time to start using handmade donkey milk soap. The difference you will see in your skin after the first application will surprise you!
The handmade donkey milk soap is ideal for the face and body. It cleans the skin and removes dead cells. Dermatologists consider donkey milk soap as an excellent anti-aging product which regenerates the skin, prevents the formation of wrinkles and helps you deal with skin problems.
However, the list of donkey milk soap benefits includes a few more properties that will convince you to try it now!
Are you ready to discover them?
Donkey milk soap…
- Is the most natural skin-tightening product
- Refills and refreshes the skin
- Μoisturizes the skin
- It is great for sensitive parts of the body
- Can help you get rid of cellulite
- It is hypoallergenic compared to synthetic soaps
- It soothes skin inflammations and heals wounds
- Contains nutrients and vitamins such as Vitamin C, B1, B6, B12 and E that act as antioxidants for your skin and body
- Has a pH similar to that of human skin. As a result, it protects your skin from bacteria and chemicals.
What is driving demand for donkey milk soap to increase?
You might also be wondering: Why should I put something on my body that comes from donkey milk? Donkey milk has been known since ancient times, when Cleopatra, the Queen of Egypt, used it daily to keep her skin fresh and beautiful.
Today, donkey milk is back in fashion as a super food and also a beauty product. According to some researches, there is so much demand for donkey milk beauty products because people -and especially women- are going back to the methods their ancestors used to improve skin health and radiant appearance.
Its cleaning and hydrating action combined with the prevention of aging make donkey milk soap an excellent product with 100% natural ingredients. You can use it on your face and body and, trust us, your skin will thank you!